Customer Service Key User (SAP)
Nr ref. R/36/2020/POLY
Customer Service Key User supports a company’s customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. Customer Service Key User has to develop customer relationships.
ACTIVITIES AND TASK-DETAILED:
- Active participation in the process of selecting and implementing IT Systems (SAP,CRM, DMS), will ultimately become a key user of these processes.
- Preparation of Customer Service operating procedures (all IT systems and rules)
- Preparation of job instruction for Customer Service Team.
- Getting to know ISO standards.
- Participate to the recruitment process of Customer Service Team.
- Training a new staff in procedures, IT systems, etc.
- Processing and managing customers’ orders from the moment of receiving an order till the product is delivered, link with internal department as QA, Planning, Supply Chain, Product Management, Account Receivable, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, Master Data, etc.
- Proactive communication with customers on any changes for order fulfillment.
- Receive and process complains.
- Provide customers with information regarding products, prices, delivery times, sampling and services.
- Responsible for invoicing activities.
- Dealing with customer via all available communication tools (phone/mail/chat/platform).
- Regular review of all processes and improvement of them.
- Train New Hires.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Customer Service skills.
- Negotiation skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organizational and analysis skills.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Strong system skills preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
- Fluent in English allowing free business communication.
- Fluent in German or Czech as a plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Preferably 4+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Experience in SAP.
- Experience in production environment preferred.
- Experience in writing procedures.
- Experience in training team member.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in communication as a plus.
- Fluent in English (C1 level).
- Work on an interesting investment project, which is currently the largest industrial investment in Poland.
- Non-wage benefits (e.g. training, medical care, sport card, group insurance, co-financing for rest).
- Quarterly bonus system.
- A chance for development and promotion in the organization's structures.