Marine Logistic Specialist (Oil & Gas)
Nr ref. R/34/2020/POLY
Organisation of the feedstock deliveries to GA Polyolefins harbour.
Manage/ Monitor the movement of shipments in and out of the country in accordance with the organizational policy and procedure, and complying with relevant local and international laws.
ACTIVITIES AND TASK-DETAILED:
- Organise feedstock deliveries in line with production schedule (cooperation with planners)
- Coordination of feedstock deliveries with suppliers, harbor and production
- Cooperation with brokers, agents, custom authorities
- Organisation of delivery related services (towing, fire boat assistance, etc)
- Follow vessel market (analysis of freight costs and options, insurance etc)
- Contract negotiations for feedstock deliveries related services
- Preparation of documentation related to feedstock deliveries
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Some Customer Service skills.
- Analysis and organizational skills.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Strong system skills preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
- Fluent in English allowing free business communication.
- Fluent in Russian as a plus.
- Familiar with SAP as a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of maritime logistics (especially deliveries), preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in cooperation with custom authorities.
- Autonomy in defining own work organization / process to deliver objectives.
- Capability to evaluate objectives within a team framework and suggest modification, improvement.
- Adaptability to a changing environment, in adjusting process and objectives.
- Detail oriented mind-set with strong organizational skills.
- Capability to integrate within a team, and within complex company cross functional processes.
- Work on an interesting investment project, which is currently the largest industrial investment in Poland.
- Non-wage benefits (e.g. training, medical care, sport card, group insurance, co-financing for rest).
- Quarterly bonus system.
- A chance for development and promotion in the organization's structures.