Marketing Specialist (polypropylene)
Nr ref. R/33/2020/POLY
Marketing Specialist will be responsible for marketing connected tasks in the Company related to product, sales, the image of Company on the market, including simple business analysis, market intelligence process, product management process and marketing communication (in cooperation with Communication office).
ACTIVITIES AND TASK-DETAILED:
Business Analysis Process (Monthly)
- Analysis of Business Results from a Market / Application / Product perspective, down to CM1.
- Collect market feedback from sales team on product performance, evaluate specific Product profitability.
Market Intelligence Process
- Collect and Aggregate Information’s on market dynamics (value, innovation, environment trends).
- Collect and Aggregate information’s regarding industry and competitors (grades, strategy, processes, etc.).
- Collect and Aggregate information’s on Environmental matter.
- Keep Swot Analysis up-to-date with above inputs.
- Fulfil complex task interfacing with other company department.
- Fulfil complex task interfacing with external companies.
Product management Process
- Responsible for maintenance of Product Technical Data Sheet, making the layout for PTDS.
- Responsible for external product documentation (Brochures, Leaflets, etc.).
- Norms Focal points (ISO, REACH ….).
- Accountable for delivering the result of specific operational processes.
- Design and implement process/operation improvements.
- Web Site technical and commercial, content project and maintenance
- Manage / represent company at external interface either during Indutry Fair’s, or Customer’s Visit. Fair and Conferences Participation.
- Designing all marketing materials of Commercial Department.
- Design material impacting company image / liability.
- Taking a part in developing marketing campaigns of the products.
- Support function for all external presentations: Customers, Suppliers, Mother Company, Public relations, Investor’s, etc.).
- Proactively generate ways to advance and promote the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising, including formal press release distribution, articles/pitches, social media, etc.
- Be the focal point of contact in cooperation with CSR Office, with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations.
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials, any articles on behalf of the Company/and or key employees.
- Taking a part in creating the annual marketing plan/budget, and implement it.
- Continually evaluate the and ensure that the public relations strategy is in line with business needs - being responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution.
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
- Overseeing the full marketing programme for the core market as well as the other markets.
- Overseeing all design, text, translation, proof-reading and production/mailout of brochures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Fluent in Polish and English allowing free business communication.
- Capability to evaluate objectives within a team framework.
- Work in autonomy as per provided objectives.
- Have good creative copywriting skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Detail oriented mind-set with strong organizational skills.
- Strong social media, design and implementation, writing skills.
- Capability to integrate within a team, and within complex company cross functional processes.
- Capability to represent company image / interest when in contact with external world (suppliers, distributors, customers).
- Some experience in the field of marketing, communication, brand experience, corporate identity.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment, the asset would be experience in the marketing of plastic products
- Strong copywriting and content creation experience.
- Confident and inspiring communication skills
- Technical background or technical-commercial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Strong technological orientation, results oriented, innovation, creativity
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Work on an interesting investment project, which is currently the largest industrial investment in Poland.
- Non-wage benefits (e.g. training, medical care, sport card, group insurance, co-financing for rest).
- Quarterly bonus system.
- A chance for development and promotion in the organization's structures.