Marketing Manager (Polypropylene)
Nr ref. R/13/2020/POLY
Business Analysis Process (Monthly)
- Analysis of Business Results from a Market / Application / Product perspective, down to CM1 and provide input to Directors to support strategic decisions and Business Planning Process.
- Collect market feedback from sales team on product performance (capability to deliver expected sales business plan), evaluate specific Product profitability, and provide input to Directors to support product range evolution.
Market Intelligence Process
- Collect and Aggregate Information’s on market dynamics (value, innovation, environment trends) to support strategic decisions.
- Collect and Aggregate information’s regarding industry and competitors (grades, strategy, processes, etc.).
- Collect and Aggregate information’s on Environmental matter.
- Keep Swot Analysis up-to-date with above inputs.
Product management Process
- Responsible for developing and maintenance of Product Technical Data Sheet, making the layout for PTDS.
- Responsible for external product documentation (Brochures, Leaflets, etc.).
- Norms Focal points (ISO, REACH ….).
- Web Site technical and commercial, content project and management.
- Fair Participation.
- Designing and managing all marketing materials of Commercial Department.
- Developing marketing campaigns of the products.
- Conferences Participation.
- Support function for all external presentations: Customers, Suppliers, Mother Company, Public relations , Investor’s …).
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising.
- Be the focal point of contact in cooperation with CSR Office, with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations.
- Actively market and promote Company news and project/business development, including formal press release distribution, articles/pitches, social media, etc.
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials, any articles on behalf of the Company/and or key employees.
- Create the annual marketing plan/budget, manage and implement it.
- Continually evaluate the and ensure that the public relations strategy is in line with business needs - being responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution.
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
- Overseeing the full marketing programme for the core market as well as the other markets.
- Overseeing all design, text, translation, proof-reading and production/mailout of brochures.
- Fluent in English allowing free business communication is a must.
- Autonomy in defining own work organization / process to deliver objectives.
- Autonomy / accountability to deliver objectives and report on them.
- Ability to organize own work as well as dedicated team.
- Caring for a high level of internal and external communication standards.
- Commercial mindset, understanding the needs and expectations of customers and behave like a partner.
- Capability to evaluate objectives within a team framework and suggest modification, improvement.
- Adaptability to a changing environment, in adjusting process and objectives.
- Have excellent creative copywriting skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed.
- Detail oriented mind-set with strong organizational skills.
- Strong social media, design and implementation, writing skills.
- Capability to integrate within a team, and within complex company cross functional processes.
- Capability to represent company image / interest when in contact with external world (suppliers, distributors, customers).